Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TEARDROPS IN THE RAIN

No one ever sees, no one feels the pain..Teadrops in the rain..I wish upon a star, I wonder where you are..I wish you're coming back to me again and everything's the same like it used to be..I see the days go by and still I wonder why..I wonder why it has to be this way..Why can't I have you here just like it used to be..I don't know which way to choose..How can I find a way to go on ? I don't know if I can go on without you oh..Even if my heart's still beating just for you..I really know you are not feeling like I do and even if the sun is shining over me..How come I still freeze ? No one ever sees, no one feels the pain..I shed teardrops in the rain..I wish that I could fly, I wonder what you say..I wish you're flying back to me again..Hope everything's the same like it used to be... <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment