Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HEARTACHE

I can in your heart.. Why don’t you know... Don’t tell my mind... In my loving heart.. You just left a small dream inside and left me so easily but I’m trying to understand you now.. I won’t be able to love any other person anymore... I’m getting locked into this sadness that I’m getting used to.. I will be able to see it again, right? In the sadness, before our memories fade away.. None of the promises including ‘I will wait for you’.. Comfort my days that are so painful... In my loving heart... You just left a small dream inside and left me so easily.. But I’m trying to understand you now... I won’t be able to love any other person anymore... I’m getting locked into this sadness that I’m getting used to... Do I have to let you go like this? I try to forget about you by the sea where there is no one... But you, who is drawn everywhere in my white dream... I will keep in my heart until I stop breathing, until the end of my life... In my loving heart... You just left a small dream inside and left me so easily... But I’m trying to understand you now... I won’t be able to love any other person anymore... I’m getting locked into this sadness that I’m getting used to...  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment